Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Blogger = Rocket Science?

Apparently I am slightly "Blogger impaired." For example, I am trying to comment on my own post (in response to another comment) but my comment keeps disappearing. I type it and then select "Google Account" as my "profile" (which is what I signed in with) and it disappears. Tried to do it again using name/url. Same thing. Does Blogger hate me or am I missing something?

Also, how do I "follow" people? Some people don't have a "follow" link on their page, at least not one that I see anyways.

I need help! I don't want to go back to Xanga, with its freaking Ann Coulter ads all over my page! But I need to be able to comment on my own posts, obviously.

4 comments:

  1. Well I have figured out comments; it just started working all of a sudden!

    Still confused about how "following" works though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, Ann Coulter is conspiring with blogger to send you back to xanga so that her ads can be all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, I have a gmail account, so I should figure out how to follow you and Bobby... I feel so dumb, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are able to "follow" me. In order to avoid Ann Coulter ads on my blog, I shall from now on refer to her as "She Who Must Not Be Named."

    Haha, now I kind of want to write something about her so I can say "She Who Must Not Be Named" multiple times in one post. :)

    ReplyDelete