Monday, May 3, 2010

Ah, Technology...

...we can get information with the click of a button! We can take pictures with our phones! We can eliminate commercials with our DVRs! And now... we can hook up our vibrators to our iPods. Yep!

LOL - For the record, I did not do a Google search for "vibrating panties - iPod" The article, Fox on Sex: The Allure of Vibrating Panties was on the FRONT PAGE of Google NEWS. From FOX NEWS. I mean, I've made fun of Fox News in my day... but wow. Maybe it wouldn't surprise me if I was reading this in Cosmo or something, but society is in a pretty sad state if this is considered news.

Well, I guess being able to hook a vibrator up to an iPod IS pretty impressive. I had to read the line twice, to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong. But there it was in black and white:

First I tried the pulse mode, which responds to whatever ambient noise it “hears.” Let’s just say you can have some very interesting experiences in a loud club or a busy city street! I also hooked the thing up to my iPod


Man, I gotta get me one of those! An iPod, I mean! I'm way behind the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment