Sunday, August 29, 2010

Who is Ruining Christianity?

A. Gay People
B. Catholics
C. Teenagers
D. Hipsters
E. All of the Above

If you are a member of the media, the correct answer is E. All of the Above.

This is probably the fifth article I've read in the last 30 days discussing who can or, more accurately, who can NOT be a Christian, and it is getting old fast.

And btw the articles I'm talking about have been in both liberal and conservative publications. My annoyance towards exclusion/judging knows no party lines.

1 comment:

  1. Uggghh Kim, I don't even want to read that article, don't make me do it. :) I read the title and already I want to barf on it in disgust. Where do people come up with this stuff?! "OMG HIPSTERS!" Seriously? What does that even mean?! And why are they some sort of threat to Christianity?! (I guess reading the article might clue me in... just have to suffer through it, I guess.) :)

    ReplyDelete