Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sports Bras

Kim: :::Looking at sports bras online:::
Greg: I think we're being a little optimistic there.
Kim: It comes in small, ass!
Greg: Does it come in extra small?

Update:

That reminds me, someone on the radio this morning was talking about how the average bra size in American has supposedly gone up to 36DD. I was largely (no pun intended) skeptical about this claim. The research is coming from a lingerie company who is making the first "L" size bra. I think maybe their research is based on sales in their particular store.

I can't really find much scientific research on average bra size... just this particular article and also Wikipiedia says in the last 15 years the average bust size among North America women has increased from 34B to 36C, but then there's a few other sites and forums claiming the average is 34B.

Maybe I'm just being a stick in the mud & don't want to admit I'm on the wrong side of the bell curve... but I have to believe that 34B is actually closer to average because every time I go to Kohls, Target, Gap Body, etc... to buy a bra, I swear to you, they are always out of 34B in the one I want to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment