Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Shit Greg Says

(I'm basically just posting these to entertain Jessica :) )

2/10/11

Kim: What is that note on your hand?
Greg: It's my palm pilot
Kim :::blank stare:::
Greg: Because it's on my palm. It was supposed to be clever.


Kim: I need to make dinner and do laundry. I'm going to be like, a real wife tonight.
Greg: Awesome.

::: 2 min later:::

Greg: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Kim: Uh...laundry
Greg: YOU DON'T SEPARATE?! THE LIGHTS AND THE DARKS?!
Kim: No, I don't have time for that shit! I mean, I wash my bras separate... everything else I pretty much just wash together.
Greg: No wonder my tshirts aren't as white as they used to be...

Note: We have been married, and I have been doing our laundry, for over 4 years.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm so touched that you posted these for me! :) I have been slacking on checking my Blogger dashboard, so I'm getting all caught up now. You guys are as funny as ever, and I did read your whole post further up the page with the quote reward at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't have time for that shit!" Oh, this is gold.

    Keep posting, you're entertaining me, too.

    ReplyDelete