Monday, February 7, 2011

Shit Greg Says - The Gym Edition

Greg: It is almost 7:45pm!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
Kim: I was at the gym... didn't you get my text? I left work a little late, there was some traffic, then I ran 4 miles on the treadmill, and then I came home.
Greg: YOU COULD HAVE BEEN ABDUCTED!
Kim: I am not going to get abducted.
Greg: YOU ARE TINY AND CUTE AND EASILY ABDUCTABLE!
Kim: I AM NOT....ok, I am all of those things. But I'm still not going to get abducted. I have common sense, the parking lot has lights, and they have security guards in golf carts to make sure little girls like me don't get abducted.
Greg: From now on you need to call me as soon as you leave the gym, stay on the phone with me while you're walking to your car and when you start moving then you can hang up.
Kim: I think you're being a little ridiculous.
Greg: What are you going to do if you get abducted?! You will be tied up in a van unable to communicate with me!
Kim: Can't you come save me Liam Neeson style?
Greg: I won't be able to! You'll end up getting killed and your last thought will be why didn't Greg come save me? I can't live with that.
Kim: Soooo.... what you're saying is....you're NOT as awesome as Liam Neeson?
Greg: I am not as awesome as Liam Neeson.
Kim: ok. I will call you when I leave the gym.


Greg: You can't have a brownie!
Kim: Why not? You're having a brownie...
Greg: I'm a fatty. Fatties are allowed to have brownies. People who are training for marathons are not allowed to have brownies.
Kim: I'm failing to see the logic here.

2 comments: